Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22nd

Today my cousins are coming over and I am making Jello for dessert. it has 3 layers . The bottom one is cherry, the middle one is lime, and the top one is peach. I can't wait to eat it!!!!!




Yesterday was my cousin Shalomi's engagement party.She got engaged to Timothy. The color theme was pink and turquoise . She had a lot of pink and turquoise candy!   The food was from Spice Lanka. It was really good. I also went in the afternoon with my mom to help set up. The cake was a big heart underneath a small heart. I had a great time.  One of my friend's that know my cousins were there. So I played with them.We danced until 10:30 and then we cleaned up and went home.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mythili,
    So, was the jello as yummy as your writing made it sound?
    I love the family picture. Tell your mom she should wear sarees more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mythili,

    You have been a busy girl! Thank you for sharing your stories and memories with us! Did the rice trick work on Thulasi's phone? I dropped my phone in a puddle of water this summer when we were in India. I opened all the parts and used a hair dryer to clean it up. The sound quality has never been the same since! Hope Thulasi had better luck than me!

    It was delightful to read your blog and the photographs made it very exciting! You and your family look so elegant at your cousin's engagement!

    Thanks again,

    Nina, Maia's mom.

    ReplyDelete