Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Dance Performance

Thulasi and I before the performance
Angikam


Thulasi and I
Amma, Me and Thulasi
Sanjeevan, Me and Thulasi



Ditha Ditha Jena

Thulasi and Me
Thulasi and Shreya



This was at a Barathanatyam performance at the Siva Vishnu Temple. There were over 25 different dance schools there. We practiced for a very long time. My dance teachers name is Deepti Mukund. We go to her house for lessons and so far I have done 3 performances. One was at an elementary school celebrating with just the peole in my dance school. Then, I had one at a mall celebrating Chinese New year. Then we had this performance. They are a lot of fun. I have been doing dance since last February. Thulasi's friend Pallavi is very good at it. She has been doing dance for at least 6 years. The dance teachers daughter, Shreya, did her arangetram last summer. She is in 9th grade. DAnce is really fun and I hope I can do it for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment